Alyssa and I went to Roanoke yesterday because I needed a few things for some jewelry and tu tu's that I'm making to sell at Mountain Days here in Buena vista on October 10th... anyway... we went to Dick's to check on a new "girdle" (I always laugh that my husband wears a girdle!!!) for Josh for football. He wanted one with thigh pads included instead of just pockets for them. Well... I needed to take a pic of it so he could let me know if this was what he wanted or not... I asked Alyssa to hold it up for me but when I turned around with the camera ready... this is what I saw.....

Big shocker... she put it on and "modeled" it for me... She's nuts. Next thing I know, I'm talking to Josh on the phone and she's got some more pads on... this time shoulder pads... here are some pics of her being a goof!


If she were a boy I'd say she would do some serious damage playing football... but I think we'll stick with more girl friendly sports!
1 comment:
again I love your family!
Post a Comment