So Josh, Alyssa and I went to the Temple to be sealed for Time and All Eternity on Valentines day! My brother made this pic look so awesome... I wanted to share it. And for those of you who didn't know... tell you. It was AMAZING! I'm so glad we got to do it as a family instead of Josh and I doing it first! I can't even explain the Spirit of the Lord in our home ever since either... we are truly blessed!!!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Temple! Ya we did!
So Josh, Alyssa and I went to the Temple to be sealed for Time and All Eternity on Valentines day! My brother made this pic look so awesome... I wanted to share it. And for those of you who didn't know... tell you. It was AMAZING! I'm so glad we got to do it as a family instead of Josh and I doing it first! I can't even explain the Spirit of the Lord in our home ever since either... we are truly blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment